WOOD VENETIAN BLINDS
Wooden venetian blinds have been made popular by the many interior design and makeover television programmes, and bring a natural look to the room.
Wooden venetian blinds are made of basswood and available in 25mm, 35mm, 50mm and 63mm slat widths for the same price.
Wooden venetian blinds are cord operated which allow the slats to be tilted and lifted.
WOODEN VENETIAN BLIND SPECIFICATIONS
- Custom finished to your exact window size
- Ladder strings are the standard finish but a complimenting tape option is also available for that truly personalised look
- 11 colours - Apple, White, Natural, Sugar Maple, Stone, Pecan, Linen, Walnut, Oyster, Ebony and Chocolate.
- Sizes available from 300mm to 2400mm wide and 2400 drop.
- Valence to match the slat colour as standard with transparent attachment clips
- Cord tilt and lift control - toning cords for controls
- 25mm and 35mm Wood Venetians are provided with 40mm square aluminium headrail.
- 50 mm and 63mm wood venetians provided with 60mm square aluminium headrail.
- Blinds are supplied with LH tilt control, RH raise/lower control, toning ladderstrings and box brackets.
WOODEN VENETIAN BLIND COLOURS
As with any natural wood product, there may be variations in the wood grain, texture and colour from blind to blind. These are natural characteristics of real wood blinds as well as the possibility of some minor warping of the slats. These characteristics are not considered a fault in the timber.
Baileys Blinds wooden blinds have an anti fade UV protective finish applied and are guranteed for 1 year from date of production. Beyond this point some deteriation or fading may occur depending on the local conditions.